Love, is not a game

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Once upon a time there was a man with a "B+" blood type. His Japanese friend said that,
"You only gain what you want when you really focus on it. You cannot do multi-tasking, I'm afraid you might stress out,"
Actually what his Japanese tomodachi said was just an assumption, as Nihon jin evaluate person characters through blood types.
I have only two mirae right now, to achieve my ambition to be a successful IR and to win the heart of the girl that I like. That sole person. That shizuka 'quiet' yet kirei 'beautiful' person.
"Dude, seriously you need to choose one. Let's do it one by one. How about you be a success engineer first then after that you can confess your love to her. I bet she will not dare to refuse 'a rich man will be' like you,"
The man agreed with the not very bad idea.
A few years later...
"I am successful now, I want to confess my love for her,"
But it was too late. She already got married one year ago.
"I'm tired of waiting," the words were able to tear his heart apart. successfully.
suki.daisuki.aishiteru♥
Without love, life is nothing,
but sometimes, "nothing" is simpler...
He ended up as a single person forever until his last breath.
*with lots of contributions to society, his religion and the nation***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Japanese Script Part II

Secebis Pengalaman :Speaking Test MUET

Secebis Pengalaman: Reading, Writing & Listening MUET July