Challenges - SEM 3

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

It's tough, but it's life
House deposit, burned. Few hundreds ringgit.
I did struggle to get back the deposit, and the rental house agent gave a chance for me with a not simple condition, I need to find a new tenant to replace my place in the house.
I chose to stay in college after spending my time brainstorming, discussing, researching and calculating my expenses with my friends, senior and parents for the third semester (first time in Seremban).
I discussed with my parents and they seemed a bit worried about me and disappointed with what had happened, but they left me to decide on my own as I'm already twenty-three woman.
I lived in a college for a semester and I saved my money for about 1000 ringgit for the third semester, compared to my other friends who live in the rental houses.
However, the fourth semester gives a tough experience too when my college application is not a success. My friends and I were searching houses for rent and Thank God we found a house that situated nearby the university.
The house is a complete Baiti Jannati, as it has all the things that we need as a student and human - kitchen, sofa, studying table, refrigerator, wi-fi, bookshelves, guard who always care for our safety around the houses, toilet, beds and also cozy room. We get all of this with a very affordable rent! That's the most crucial here. Keke.
The owner who is a Malay man is a very considerable, responsible and kind person. Whenever we have a problem with the house though it just small matter like leaking pipe, he who stay in Malacca will drive his way to Seremban to repair them for our comfort.
Many other friends of mine said that we are lucky to stay in the house. And I cannot say more than Alhamdullilah. What's important is the place for staying is a not an issue now for me, so I hope that I can concentrate on my studies.
Oh yes, I'm now looking for two housemates.
Interested to be my new housemate?
*girls only* then don't be shy and contact me now!
when it's still available~ngee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Japanese Script Part II

Secebis Pengalaman :Speaking Test MUET

Secebis Pengalaman: Reading, Writing & Listening MUET July